This performance of Medieval music at the Cathedral of Notre-Dame evokes Christmas night. The processional chants of the shepherds approaching the newborn, in an atmosphere of grace and joy.
While the Cathedral of Notre-Dame was the center of development of polyphonic music in the Middle Ages, other cathedrals saw the continuous growth of forms of monophonic music, such as tropes and liturgical drama. These traditions will be represented in this festive holiday performance.
The reduced ticket price is available with proper ID for students and unemployed people.
Accompanied children under the age of 15 enjoy free admission, but pay 2 Euros seat reservation. Seating is limited.
Jun 02 2015
Jul 27 2015
Jun 23 2015
Jun 30 2015
Jul 07 2015
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official ticket partner for 20.000 performances offered yearly online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with secure payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with route description
- 100% money back immediately for cancelled event
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2015 by CLASSICTIC.com