Enjoy music by Haydn and Hummel performed by Joachim Schäfer (trumpet) and the Dresdner Solisten.
The Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral) is located on the historic 'Museum Island' and was rebuilt in 1905. It has a richly decorated interior and the magnificent Sauer organ, which was built at the same time as the cathedral. Today, the Sauer organ is the largest organ of the 'late Romantic' period.
Experience classical music in the incomparable atmosphere of one of Europe's most impressive basilica cathedrals.
Wed 01.01.2014 20:00
Dec 25 2013
Dec 26 2013
Dec 27 2013
Dec 28 2013
Dec 29 2013
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official Ticket Partner for yearly 20.000 performances offered online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with Secure Payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with venue map and route description
- 100% Money Back immediately by event cancellations
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2013 by CLASSICTIC.com