Enjoy a romantic journey back to the Seville of 1830, with the Ballet Flamenco de Madrid performing a choreographic interpretation of Bizet's "Carmen".
Carmen is not the story of a femme fatale, a diabolic, presumptuous, and seductive woman. Carmen symbolises a woman who passionately responds to the challenges of her time. The great choreographer, Sara Lezana, directs 25 dancers and musicians, with Erika Macías Leal in the main role.
Artistic direction and choreography: Sara Lezana
Pam M., South Africa, August 07 2012 Wonderful!
Eileen M., United Kingdom, August 03 2012 Brilliant! The performers were just excellent - the dancers, guitarist, singer etc. Lovely theatre. Such precise performances.
Jennifer B., Spain, May 28 2012 We had a brilliant time - what a magnificent show! The staff at the ticketing office and the ushers were very professional and helpful.
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official Ticket Partner for yearly 20.000 performances offered online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with Secure Payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with venue map and route description
- 100% Money Back immediately by event cancellations
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2013 by CLASSICTIC.com